(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for my matched opposite
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I appreciate all the finer things in life, but like to keep things simple, not fussy. Thoughtful and compassionate, my friends and family mean everything to me. I love to cook for them and am always there when they need me. My son & daughter are off leading their own fabulous lives so now I have time to travel. Although there are places I will never tire of (New York, Paris, Buenos Aires, Rome), my list of places yet to see is long. As an architect and tango dancer, Barcelona and Istanbul are high on my list. I moved from Seattle 9 years ago (with a 2 year stop in Healdsburg before SF). There is much to enjoy around the Bay Area; just need someone with a sense of humor and adventure. I love to dress up for the opera or ballet; yet enjoy most activities outdoors, including hiking and biking. I am more expert at tango than golf, but staying active and fit is my goal.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 54 - 63
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral