(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I have a rich life -- I love my kids, my job, living here in San Francisco. I've had two ten year relationships and would really like to relax a bit and take my time this time around. I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer, but I would love to share that life with a companion that was also in a really good place as well. Would that person be you?
- Live with kids
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 55
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral