(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He tends to be traditional. He feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around him and can be fiercely protective of those he loves.
With his stoical attitude coupled with his dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, he often becomes a central and effective player in his social and business networks.
He is attracted to those who share his values; he admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy his orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
His 9 interests
in his own words...
if i could have one wish come true, it'd be to have a normal life with another man. unfortunately in the world we live in, having a life with another man involves certain complexities that straight couples don't have to deal with. whether it be the personal banker politely asking our marital status for a joint loan application or the family member that tells you they're okay with it but 'forgets' to invite you to a couples dinner party, life with a man will be very complicated. which is why i am looking for a strong, confident partner who is willing to weather the ups and downs and ins and outs of a gay relationship. Think you're up to the challenge?
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 35
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral