(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Tall, Bald and Handsome...
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- I understand complex machines easily
His 15 interests
in his own words...
I fell in love with SF over six years ago during a visit. I decided to quit my job, pack my truck and move out here a few months later. I enjoy going back to New England to visit with my family. I’m the youngest of four and I have many nephews and nieces who are the cutest ever! :) I’m looking for someone to enjoy life with. Who enjoys a good glass of wine with a steak or a bottle of Saki with some sushi. Can get all dressed up and hit the town or hangout in our pj’s and watch movies all day.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 29 - 36
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral