(this is his dominant personality type)



(he also shows elements of this type)

New Member

53 | San Francisco, California

Ready now (finally).

His 16 interests

« »



Dining out





Performing arts

Playing Sports






Watching sports

Wine tasting

in his own words...

My life's activities center around health and fitness, career, new adventures, travel, good people/interesting people, and great food/wine. Health, fitness and self-care, across many levels, is important to me and it should be for my partner as well. I like to laugh and joke around and generally share my persistent good mood. I can also be serious and insightful with uncommon intelligence (Mensa), but I save that for when it fits. Being smart includes social intelligence. I come from an extroverted family and can adapt to almost any social situation. I'm happy with all that I've created and been blessed with so far, yet always open for self-improvement. I work in the field of social enterprise after a successful career in the Silicon Valley technology scene. Update: I used to spend 75% of my time on the beach in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) and the other 25% here in SF, but I'm transitioning to spending more time back in the USA. I still love the beach and will probably always want to spend time there. If you are genuine, nice to others, emotionally secure, pretty damn cute and generally a great human being, I will take a shine to you. I smile spontaneously around smart, sophisticated, physically fit, spiritual women with old souls. You should seek the extraordinary yet have the inner peace to delight in the simple. I walk away from pettiness, jealousy, harsh judgment, emotional sponges, and mind games. Let's just take it easy, get to know each other, and see if it grows into something beautiful. P.S. Since I am asked so often "why have I never been married" it has to do with being back in my hometown (where I don't want to live) caring for my parents during long, terminal illnesses; my former, ridiculously demanding career; and the fact that I like adventure and travel. That's why I'm "ready now."

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live alone
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • Not Answered
  • Eye color:
    • Blue
  • Hair color:
    • Dark blonde
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 34 - 45
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • Asian
    • Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Buddhist / Taoist
    • Christian / Catholic
    • Christian / Protestant
    • Christian / Other
    • Hindu
    • Jewish
    • Spiritual but not religious
    • Other
  • education:
    • Some college
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral