(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Smile. Breathe. Listen.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
Me:silly, disorganized, nature-loving urbanite, says-whatever-comes-to-mind, 50%restless 50%laid-back, foodie I'm passionate about:having a job that means more to me than a paycheck, good coffee, mini versions of anything, a real sunny day in SF, green stuff, books/music/film, FOOD! things that make me laugh:little kids, muni time predictions, theonion.com, and many, many more... i'm looking for someone who is open-minded, independent and appreciates the everyday pleasures. (may sound easy but actually pretty tough to do..) most importantly someone to laugh with.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral