(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am Switzerland
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
in her own words...
eager to engage. I like to talk, discuss and share ideas. not really into debating but I'll go along with it for awhile to make it interesting and then usually just let you 'win'. interested in learning about world economy, politics, history and languages. I'm active meaning I like to walk, hike, workout, bike, dance. usually learning or reading something. generally focused and striving. committed to healthful living in regard to employing fitness and nutrition in my life on a reg basis. I would like to learn how to surf and I want a new job. And I would like to bowl on a weekly basis.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 36
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral