(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Everything comes naturally.
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
Good: good to the people, will always remain poised, able to blood flow and nerve cell excitability to an optimal state, thereby enhancing the body's resistance to disease. Tolerance: the understanding and forgiveness can make people feel more relaxed, if people only know how demanding, because it will often lead to tension and nervous excitement, vasoconstriction, blood pressure, damage to physical and mental health. Optimistic: it can stimulate people's vitality and potential to resolve the conflicts go beyond difficulties; the other hand, pessimism is often easy to breed depression and other negative emotions, the nervous system disorder, disease-ridden. Indifferent: tranquil and desires and will not be too overjoyed, loss and grief, peace of body and mind is always in the state, to run a long time, otherwise it is easy to use due to excessive consumption of early failure.
- Live with kids
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral