(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
San Francisco woman who likes to be active, have fun, and do things with other people. Passport is current.
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- My friends would say I am very curious
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
My friends would say that I am open-minded, curious and interested in the world around me, physically healthy and in good condition; very family oriented; fun loving; have an active life style but know how to relax; eager to have new experiences; passionate about living in San Francisco; form strong and lasting relationships with people; have friends of all ages, sexes and orientations; am interested in what others think, feel, and care about, generous in giving both to friends and the community; am hard working. I am most proud of my children (They are successful in life and have picked wonderful partners.) My career was very fulfilling and let me feel that I made a difference in the lives of students and educators that I worked with. I'm looking for a man who is tall, fun, funny, active, healthy, positive, open, intelligent, and articulate. and interested in new adventures.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 65 - 70
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral