(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Here we go......
He is popular, trustworthy and dependable. However, He has an impetuous, spontaneous, fun loving side which also makes him exciting.
He admires people who are traditional, responsible, precise and orderly, yet spontaneous, socially savvy and affable.
He likes a partner who has good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, unambiguous values and social grace. Nevertheless, he tries new things and explores new ideas and he particularly likes people who share his energy and curiosity.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
His 17 interests
in his own words...
I'm a pretty level headed and straight-forward guy. I moved up to SF from LA about 8 years ago for school. After graduating I was fortunate enough to start the career I always hoping to do. I've lived in 3 different countries growing up but spent most of my time in L.A. I love what I do and find it equally important to be with someone who loves what they do and/or has a career, or is working towards attaining it. Success is a big turn-on. I would like to meet someone who is driven, has goals/ambition, and no matter what the situation, can make the most of it. I work hard, so when I get a chance I love to travel, preferably to a tropical place (Anywhere that has a beach). I like staying active (bicycle riding, snowboarding, sports in general), but also need some time to just relax and unwind.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral