(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
- I have a vivid imagination
in his own words...
Chemistry counts, the particulars not so much. It's important to have things in common, but chemistry trumps it all. Having said that, here are a few of my particulars. I like traveling spontaneously with no set plans - no package tours or cruise ships. Trendy restaurants don’t do it either. I’m more for really good ethnic food. Speaking of which, I’m still searching for the perfect Thai restaurant - with food that’s really really hot and really really good - suggestions?
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 56
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree