(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Ex-Wine Guy Looking to Share Sips
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
His 10 interests
in his own words...
The old refrain, "one plus one equals more than two" makes sense to me. Persons attracted to me and those I'm attracted too seem to get this in some way or another. Each of us being able to willingly share; be hard when needed; be soft when needed; be assertive when needed; be compliant when needed and having not only the ability but the desire to communicate is vital. OKAY-enough of that! Life is also about laughing; dreaming and bad singing. And its so much better when there's someone to share it with!
- Live alone
- $150,001 to $200,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 47 - 57
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral