(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I have been working and traveling a lot in the last 3 years which left me little to time date. That and the fact that almost all my friends are married lead to the idea of checking this out. I am looking for the same thing everyone is, a best friend that I have chemistry with.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 37 - 50
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral