(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
How about dinner and a movie?
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Just a mellow, normal guy with a dry sense of humor living behind the 'Orange Curtain'. I consider myself as someone who is well-traveled, eclectic in taste and open in mind and heart. I stay active by running, going to the gym, and practicing yoga. I am also a big foodie-- I enjoy cooking and finding new hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Southern California (KCRW's 'Good Food' is my sermon on the mount). Family and friends are not only important to me, but also are core to who I am today. What I look for in a guy, hmm, well, for starters: wit and savvy that would put Jon Stewart to shame; humbleness; honesty; and a good sense of what is going on in the world. If any of this sparked your interest, drop me a line and say hi!
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral