(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Look into my eyes
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I am open to making connections and new friendships with many types of women. If you think we'll make each other laugh, then you should definitely write to me. As for romantic relationships, I am available, over my ex, not afraid of commitment, and not in the middle of some big life transition. It would be lovely if you were in the same boat. I am looking for something meaningful and long-term in the romance department. I am drawn to women who are smart, driven, and above all, kind.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral