(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
open to something new and adventerous.
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
in her own words...
looking for someone with an open mind and apassion for life? not someone who doesnt appreciate life and how simple dating can be. no serial daters please. a person who has a zest for life and appreciation for laughter ad a good time. dating doesnt haveto be so serious. especially on the first dates. im not trying to be on a job interview when im on a date
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 38 - 50
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral