(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Why did the rubber ducky cross the road?
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 14 interests
in his own words...
In recent years, I've been a software engineer, mountain man, disaster relief volunteer, a small business owner, a Maker, a Burner, a marksman, and a tech startup CTO. I'm looking for someone to share adventures with, regardless of whether the adventure lasts for an afternoon, or a lifetime.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 26 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral