(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Minnesota mystique meets San Francisco Chic
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I'm originally from the midwest and discovered San Francisco about five years ago. I immediately fell in love with the city and knew this was where I wanted to be. So far SF has not disappointed! I love frequenting the millions of great places to eat, discover, and experience. The one thing I've been apprehensive about regarding this whole thing is that most people see this as an "on-line bar." I'm looking for more than just the typical meat-market-date-for-fun scene. I'm looking to really connect with someone who wants to share more than just a drink together. It would be great to find a match who fits these qualities: -a great sense of humor -honesty -loyalty -integrity -direct communication -reliable -empathetic Don't get confused as this is not a job application! LOL! Basically I'm looking for Mr. Right and NOT Mr. Right-now. :)
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 39
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral