(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
LOOKING FOR A NICE GUY IN THE BAY AREA
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Been dating with the purpose to eventually find a great steady guy. The perfect guy for me would be physically and mentally well. Someone who is reasonably tall, height/weight proportional, HIV negative, not deeply religious, well educated and productive, kind, and a good sense of humor. I hope this describes me as well. I'm age 68, but my friends tell me I look and act about age 50. I hope they're right.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 55 - 68
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral