(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I'd describe myself as easy going, active, loyal and a positive person. I'm originally from the mid-west so I guess that's where my down-to-earth nature comes from. It was a great place to grow up but the life style out here fits me so much better. I like all kinds of different activities - tennis, golf, skiing, hiking,kick-boxing, yoga, etc. I'll pretty much try anything, but that doesn't mean I'll be good at it or want to do it again! I'm also happy watching movies, reading and just hanging out. Travel is another thing I enjoy - pretty much anywhere, from California itself to internationally. Things that I value are family, friendships, honesty and a sense of humor. So those are the highlights. There's a lot more if you are interested. Someone who is down-to-earth, easygoing, confident, honest, can make me laugh and is a touch romantic. Ideally you'd be somewhat active - not in an obsessive kind of way - but up for trying new things. It would be nice to have some interests in common, but I'm definitely ok with having some separate things. The ability to communicate is also huge.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 46
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral