(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I'm a laid back and open minded chick who loves to laugh. My friends would describe me as happy, funny, and often the voice of reason. I'm all for a good time and the good time usually ends when the ambulance shows up. (Remind me to tell you the story) Originally from SoCal, I moved to SF about 10 years ago. My love for this city has definitely grown. It's amazing how much there is to do, not just in the city but in all of the Bay Area. I would love to meet someone that's interested in exploring Northern California. So, the big question... What am I looking for in a match? It's simple, have a good heart and an open mind. I would love to meet someone that also loves to travel and a desire to experience all that life has to offer. I have friends that I adore, a job that I truly enjoy, the only thing missing is that special someone.
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 38
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral