(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
There will always be a moon over Marin.
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I'm extremely ambitious and absolutely an intellectual. My favorite thing in the world is diving headfirst into a new experience. My sense of humor is dry and sometimes a little dark, but I seem to be able to make most people laugh :). I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for... I think anyone who enters into the dating scene with a rigid framework of criteria is probably doing so with the wrong mindset. I'd like to just sit back and enjoy the ride of getting to know someone and just see where that leads.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 30
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral