(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Happy can happen
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- It is important to respect authority
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
Freshly divorced after 20 years' marriage, I am looking for a companion who would share both quiet and adventurous days with me and occasionally my daughter. I enjoy art in all forms and would like someone who can appreciate that. Traveling is great but staying home occasionally is just as good. Gourmet food and good wine with friends or alone and a conversation is all you need sometimes. And some laughter.
- Live with kids
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral