(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
active and fun loving guy, here – with a well-managed life
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Hi, I love exercising my creative side painting, photography, and home improvement. I tend to be an urban type, because I love the culture of San Francisco, also New York, and LA, When I need to, I head to the beach to renew myself. I recently went back to school and got a degree; I'm working on a career change from an entrepreneurial emphasis to new media. I love making films and taking photographs, I work part-time at a museum doing photo editing for their digital archives. I am interested in a creative type, someone who is happy with herself and is capable of love and trust. If culture is important to you then we would have great commonality.
- Live alone
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral