(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I'm ready. Are you?
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I am more optimistic than most people
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
Funny, witty and clever. I really enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family. Lived in New York City for ten years and moved back to be closer to home and start a new chapter. People should be able to laugh at themselves and laugh out loud when something is funny. I like a balance between planning fun activties, but also being spontaneous - dinner, a trip, or just hanging out at home all can be what you make of it.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral