(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
hellooo ms lady
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I like to figure out how things work
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Born and raised in the SF bay area. Grew up about 30 mins east of SF, spent 4 years enjoying the Bezerkeley atmosphere (Go Bears!) and settled (for now) in SF. I'd say I'm a pretty active person. I play sports (Leagues or pick up) several times per week and I run or bike in between. I wouldn't say that I'm a vegetarian but if there are options I'll usually sway towards the greens. However, I have a huge sweet tooth (Candy (apple O's) and cookies (Snickerdoodles)). I studied abroad (Barcelona) while in college and caught the travel bug ever since. I have a goal of at least 1 trip abroad per year. I took the trek to South Africa in 2010 to watch the US mens team play in the World Cup. It was one of the highlights of my life. I'm really looking for someone who shares the same itch to travel and experience different cultures and situations. Someone that's confident in herself, easy going, and has a passion in her life.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 29
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral