(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I have a passion for wine and food, and love to travel.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 3 interests
in his own words...
I moved to the bay area a few years ago after living in Europe for a while, but I'm originally from Canada, eh. I have a passion for food and wine. People say it’s pretty obvious I'm a foodie after hanging out with me for a bit. After moving here, I’ve been exploring wine country and the local food scene. I like to travel, and I try and stay away from the cheesy super-touristy places. I feel that isn’t what makes other places interesting. Mostly recently, I did a a wine-tasting trip through France (mostly Burgundy) and visiting friends in other cities in Europe. When I can't travel far, I like to at least get out of the city and enjoy the area around SF on the weekend. I try to get to Tahoe as much as possible when it's snowing.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral