(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I change my mind easily
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
Her 7 interests
in her own words...
I don't know what to write here right now, but it seems to be mandatory, so I shall write something. I'm a single mom, a grad student who is changing careers. My kid is great, he is in 3rd grade, and I'm a getting my Masters of Social Work.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral