(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Don't want to stop exploring...just want to share it with my guy!
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I think it is important to be direct
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I've ridden the Tarot Wheel of Life a couple times now--and it always brings you back down where I start out. "It's the ride, you fool. There's no start or end". Then what's the point of getting on again? "It's how you share your gifts with the ones you love. Make sure they are having a good time. Help them. Enjoy them. Laugh with them and sometimes at them. Be the butt of the joke sometimes. It only makes people love you more." OK, then...So where do I start looking?
- Not Answered
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 48 - 57
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral