(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a soulmate
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
His 2 interests
in his own words...
I am looking for someone who could be my partner forever. I don't need someone who likes everything that I do or feels the same way about everything. What I want is a person who will accept me for being me, both the good and the bad. I am a reasonably attractive guy who has raised his kids, is successful and wants to be with someone that truly wants to be with him. I have no predisposition on what a potential partner looks like, believes in, or does.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- $200,001 to $250,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 54
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander