(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I believe in moderation in all things including moderation.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I love life and have a good one. I work hard but still have balance. I have great family and friends all over the world -and like to vist them. I'm active reasonably smart and enjoy doing many different things. I am not interested in living a sedentary life. In others I look for good people who have their act together but still like to have a good time. In a partner I don't want a disco bunny (I don't mind an airing every now and again) but am not after a priest either.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral