(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
message in a bottle....
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 11 interests
in his own words...
i love writing these things! Ha! I mean come on, is anyone really reading this??? ok, here we go: i am an easy going fun-loving intelligent person who tries not to take myself or life too seriously. i enjoy both the simple things in life (ordering take out and watching a movie) and the finer things (exotic vacations, fine dining, theatre, etc). I have an active mind that loves to engage with people and examine the world we live in. Photography and traveling are my passions for stimulating creativity and a sense of adventure. I am looking for a woman whose beauty is more than skin deep - compassionate, intelligent, funny, and artistic. someone who can go with the flow and enjoys a bit of adventure even if it means getting her hands dirty..... so with that tidbit i will stop typing and leave the rest to open interpretation and chance. i hate to define things in general (in ___ number of words or less....) too stereotypical. so without further adieu, i leave it up to you. ....a message in a bottle...
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 37
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral