(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Would love an LTR someday but am not in a hurry
He tends to be traditional. He feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around him and can be fiercely protective of those he loves.
With his stoical attitude coupled with his dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, he often becomes a central and effective player in his social and business networks.
He is attracted to those who share his values; he admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy his orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am very empathetic
- It is important to respect authority
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I've lived in San Francisco for 12+ years and it's my dream to own a home someday, somewhere. I'm kind of a homebody and enjoy watching scary movies, television crime dramas, comedies, Jeopardy and the ID channel. I enjoy going out for the occasional meal (love all types of cuisines except seafood), spending time with my family in San Francisco and attend a handful of rock concerts a year.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral