(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
thought i'd give online dating a try..
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
about me: I am a 29 year old, queer, short, cherub-faced butch. I am well-mannered, have southern hospitality (though not from the south) & a playful sense of humor. I eat meat, drink & don't smoke. In my free time I play with my dog, watch the Giants, cook for my friends, spend time with my mother & sister, enjoy quality beer & attempt to consume all of the items on 7x7's "100 Things to Try Before You Die" list. Favorite movies: True Romance, Pan's Labyrinth, Just One of the Guys, The Princess Bride. My playlists include: best of Motown, Radiohead, The Black Keys, LCD Soundsystem, Broken Social Scene. looking for: a more femme than me, funny, good-natured, intelligent, sassy & ladylike, assertive bottom.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral