(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Creative, intelligent, caring & masculine man looking for life partner.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
in his own words...
I considered myself bi-sexual in my teens & 20's. Married my high school sweetheart, had a wonderful son, and feel in love with a man after 11 years of marriage. Have had my share of recreational sex, my son in my best friend, and my partner of the past 25 years decided he needed to conintue to be sexually active outside our relationship. I need a more stable relationship than that in my life now, and he isn't willing. I'm very talented, love gourmnet cooking, painting, piano, and high-end restaurants. Love city life, mountain camping and tropical vacations. Midwestern upbringing, earthy interests and values, very committed and loving.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 32 - 49
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree