(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Hello, newer to the city here and i'm ready to have some great times to spend with someone.
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am always doing new things
His 15 interests
in his own words...
I feel like i just filled this out. Well, i guess i could add that i,m looking for someone who is self- less for the most part. Beer and bowling is a great past time along with roller disco. Lets meet!!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious