(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am an artist, a teacher, a student of life who is excited by, and into life
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I am a white, almost middleaged man. I have a spiritual outlook on life, as much as an engagment with the physical relaites of life. I have a long history of making art, teaching art, working with community groups, and doing art projects of many kids. Art and spirtuality are 2 big big draws for me. Companionship, romance and sharing my life with a partner is anotehr. I am looking for a partnership with a woman who has similar intrersts and passions. I like to share my pasions, my ideas, my enthusiasms, and have a deisre to create a life of wonder and awe.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree