(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
It's never boring
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking for a best friend to share life's experiences with. Someone who is sweet, loving, and affectionate- I'm the same way. I have a great career, a cute dog, and a daughter who reminds me every day not to take life too seriously. Things I spend a lot of time doing: Cooking, reading, exploring San Francisco, exercising, scrabble, thinking about my next vacation. Things I would like to spend more time doing: skiing, hiking, attending theater performances, trying out new restaurants.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 38 - 45
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral