(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Testing the waters
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always doing new things
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I enjoy competitive conversations
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm testing the waters to see what is here on chemistry.com. I have had two previous relationships that lasted four years and five years. Both were ended in large part by geography. Open to finding something new...
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral