(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
No deposit no return
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I think it is important to be direct
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I know that I want a man who knows how to take care of himself and hopefully would like to make a life with someone else. I want someone who is independent and has a life of his own. I don't want or need someone who is overly clingy. I want someone who will challenge me to be better-- a better person, a better friend, a better lover, just over all better. I want a partner to help me achieve my goals and who I can support when he needs me. Someone who loves food and wine, books and TV. Someone who doesn't mind that I'm opinionated, difficult at times, in love with Superman, and I smoke.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 38 - 50
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral