(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
English guy - just moved here a few months ago. Thought I'd check out Match to see what it's like.
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 8 interests
in his own words...
English guy who is new to town and checking out the sights and sounds of San Francisco. I'm a bit of a tech head, but have broad interests generally, so most things are fun and interesting. Looking to meet new people really and check out more of this amazing city.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 35
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious