(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
in her own words...
My ideal match is successful, career driven and is looking for the same in a woman. I want someone who is confident in himself and independent, but chooses to spend time with me rather than needs to spend time with me. I am very loyal and devoted to people that I care about. I am also very dedicated to my work as my career is my top priority. At first, I can come across very serious, but friends know better and are used to me laughing uncontrollably at something stupid.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral