(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have more energy than most people
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I am always doing new things
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I'm a student at the Academy of Art, majoring in graphic design with a part-time serving job. I'm also trying to get more freelance jobs. I'm originally from Sacramento but moved a couple of years ago for school. I've really enjoyed San Francisco and have liked all the activities around the city like running clubs. I like the different museums of the city but my favorites are the Legion of Honor and MoMA.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 20 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Middle Eastern
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral