(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Single mom looking for family oriented, honest, fun-loving guy with a sense of humor.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I am recently separated and not really sure that online dating is for me. But I am willing to try it to meet someone who would enjoy spending time getting to know me. I try to keep in shape by running. I am happy spending a day off at the beach, wine tasting, watching sports (college especially) or even just relaxing and reading. I enjoy many types of music and like seeing bands in small venues. I am a recovering lawyer turned HR Professional. Currently I work for a start up in San Francisco. I work hard and my career is important to me, but I love to have fun outside the office as well. I am not well traveled, but would love to change that! I have a son and I enjoy watching him play sports on weekends. Family and friends are also very important to me.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 34 - 48
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral