(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Just moved to town from Chicago (NYC before that). Seeking some friendly guidance in this bizarre, but beautiful, city.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I like to laugh and joke around/poke fun at stuff, but I also take important things seriously. I am good at getting free samples. I am honest, intelligent, funny, a little neurotic at times, but confident/sure of myself most of the time. I like bullshitting with strangers while standing in line. I like tapas.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college