(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Widower that hasn't been turned off to getting into another long term relationship.
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
in his own words...
HIV+ that has been both widow and widower. Am a person that gives the benefit of the doubt to everyone I meet until they prove me wrong. Am a die hard dog lover - "I kiss precious babies on the lips!" currently have an 8 year old Weimer. Am very passionate and sex driven. Loyal to my partner but not necessarily monogamous (3 ways ARE fun).
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 69
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree