(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always doing new things
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
My art is my passion and I live it each day, it keeps me youthful, spontaneous and fresh. When I am not working in my studio, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I think they describe me as friendly, kind, elegant, and at times quiet and peaceful. I love nature and can often be found at the park walking my dogs and enjoying the beautiful scenery. I also take pleasure in having new experiences, like taking drives to explore new areas or finding new things to do that peak my interest. The man I am looking for is confidant, down to earth, a kind man with an open heart. I am attracted to men who have a positive energy around themselves and about life. I am hoping to meet someone with a good sense of humor, one who would introduce me to his world and yet enjoy my world too.
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 53
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral