(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Interested in Chemistry!
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I change my mind easily
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I do things on the spur of the moment
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I have an amazing network of friends in San Francisco and am successful and happy. I would love to find someone who enriches my life and brings new experiences and points of view, I don't need someone who complicates life. I am supportive and loyal and expect the same in return. I love music and spend most of my free time going to see live shows! I really hope to find someone that enjoys music! I like to play tennis and volleyball. I travel as often as possible. My job affords me free time as needed and I hope to find someone with the same flexibility.
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 34 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral