(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Microwaves are evil...
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Okay, microwaves aren’t evil per se. Rather I think they make food taste a tad funny. Oh, and then there was that time that I was shocked by one. Needless to say, I don’t own one. Just a few more characters to waste...
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 33 - 41
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral