(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm off to find a different fishing hole...
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
His 16 interests
in his own words...
Overall it's been a pretty good experience. I've met some nice guys and had some pretty good first dates, but I haven't found the right one. So I'm planning to take a vacation from this site and try something new. Best of luck to you.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 54
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral